Saturday 5 November 2016

Day 5 All of a twitter

Day 5: what's my favourite platform to have my voice heard?
Ooooh I've found this a tough one! The social media platforms I use mainly are Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and there are reasons for using each. But what I like most about each of these are what I read and learn about. Instagram for me is about seeing photos of babies, cats and dogs!


 I really enjoy that but I enjoy it more than I post. Facebook is for me to engage with people I know, to share family photos of special times, cat/dog photos of course and when I'm wound up the occasion political rant to be really honest.
But if it's about sharing my blog and sharing the range of things I'm interested in and learning about so much it absolutely has to be Twitter.
Tantalising
Witty
Informative
Teasing
Trendsetting
Exasperating
Ridiculous 

And just a wee bit addictive too....don't say I didn't warn you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scanxiety?

  It’s not peculiar to cancer but waiting for results can be the worst time of all. Last week I had really quite bad scanxiety. Yes it’s so ...